this is my 21st entry for this yr. hahs. v little cos i seldom blog. :p anyways I was reading my past 20 entries for this yr. from the very first week of sch, to cny, to block test, to projects, to mid yrs, to outings and to the last entry abt missing the bus stop.
almost 7 months have passed. the month of august is coming in just few days' time. how time flies. really. I rmbed on last sunday, I was still dreading the start of another week. and now it's already friday. how fast. everything just seems to pass v fast. yes v fast. there dun seems to have any break, any stop or wadsoever. everyday is just the same old routine- sch, return home, bathe, eat, do tut, read notes, watch tv and then sleep. like no life at all. haha. =X
seriously, I nv expected time to pass so quickly. even in one of my past 20 entries, I was complaining abt how slowly time passes. but now I dun wanna complain abt it anymore. Instead, I want time to slow down. haha. if not, I cant catch up.
did u realise that half the term has gone? next week will be week 6. and in 1 month plus will be the prelims. time is running out.
I need to prioritise and discipline myself. main focus is my studies. but I must not neglect some other things as well. must try to balance. haha. but no worries, I wont overwork. I will know when to rest and relax. =)
actually this entry serves as a reminder to myself. haha yes i need reminders.