Paradise
play around with the bounceicles. drag them round. jump on them. and more!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006
「 bouncing away 9:33 am 」

I lost my college badge today. =(
I'm very sure that I had put it on.
but dunno why it went missing after the morning assembly.
prob came loose or something.
hais. and wad's more bio lect is right after assembly.
mark goh is gonna ask me get out of the LT if he notice thatI din wear my badge.
so I was very panicky when I realised I lost my badge.
but luckily I saw xiu jun and borrowed from her.
PHEW. hahax.
luckily I realised I din have my badge before the lect. thanks to amanda.
otherwise, I'll be damn embarrassed if he ask me to get out of the LT and go find a badge. Then I dunno wad to do. hahax.

Found out something today.
It's on the way home, out of the sch side gate.
while we were walking out, some nyjcians were walking towards the gate, abt to enter sch.
there's this guy who tried to pull open the gate but narh he cant cos it was locked.
then he tried another time, this time mustering his strength to pull open the gate.
and he actually succeeded! 0_0
goodness. I was totally shocked!
physical strength VS magnetic strength.
his strength is able to overcome the magnetic strength of the lock.
this means that since he can do it, any man/outsider can do it also.
ppl can still trespass.
Is the sch still safe then?
okie.. anw after that, i tried to pull open the gate from outside like wad the guy did.
I failed. haha.
I think it really requires great strength to pull open it.

4 more days to go..!
and the long awaited break will be here. :D
bio and chem spa. I wanna get over them ASAP!
hahaha.

JIAYOU JIAYOU!


stay happy!
smiles- =)


`i believe
...