Saturday, September 10, 2005
Finally had my si dang outing ytd.. woohoo~!! ((:
finally got to meet up after quite a while.. I miss them soooo much!! hahax.. so glad that almost everyone turned up.. Na na, yv, sk, my, xt, alicia.. wow.. only judy cant make it cox she has got an exam to prepare for.. but nvm la.. we can always meet up another day yea.. =)
outing was FUN!!!! I love the ice kachang n the milkshake.. yummy! We took lots of photos yea.. making use of the neoprint machine to take pics somemore.. aha.. luckily yv brought her cam to capture all these wonderful memories.. hees.. thanks yvonne! =D
Dinner was nice too.. but i dun mean the food.. it was so oily.. yucks! I was referring to the catching-up time we had.. updating each other.. hmm.. i really love catching-up!! hahas.. but i was pretty blur ytd.. hahax.. I'm always blur..
xt n me left home after dinner at abt 8 plus.. yv, my n cia cont'd shopping..
as usual.. xt n me cont'd gossipping.. hahahaz.. and someone seems to be more blur than me.. dun wanna alight at city hall hoh.. hahahax.. but luckily we still alight la.. phew.. hahax
well.. so that's my si dang outing.. really enjoyable!! I love si dang outings.. love my si dang.. muacks! ^^
Smiles alwayS- =))
`i believe
...