Paradise: 1st impression
play around with the bounceicles. drag them round. jump on them. and more!

Saturday, August 20, 2005
「 bouncing away 9:25 am 」

first impression counts..
first impression lasts too...

More often than not, my first impression is wrong.
But i guess this time, i'm right afterall.
I'm trying hard to change my impression. trying real hard!
in fact, i have tried many times to give credits for wadeva good things he/she has done.
but haiz.. still din work out well..
It was pretty alright for a short period of time.
BUT that feeling is back againx.
the negative impression is back.

I cant help but feel irritated at times.
by his/her actions or words.
why cant he/she just stand in other ppl's shoes 1st before making any comments!?
Has it ever come across his/her mind that those words might just hurt others?!
or even pissed them off?
and yes, i do agree that everyone is selfish in nature, including me.
but we shouldn't be selfish to a LARGE extent!!
We should learn to think of others before self.

It's fine to play play sometimes.
but never do it overboard!
The party whom is being played on/ teased will only end up feeling annoyed.
Sometimes i wish i could just shut my ears whenever he/she speaks.
and right now I'm trying hard to ignore wadever remarks that came from him/her.
be it good or bad. I guess it would just be a blessing not hearing those remarks.
hahax..

Urrghs! 好辛苦阿!
It's so difficult to pretend esp when I'm feeling so pissed alr.
so hard to put on a smiling mask.
Really cannot stand it!!!!! =/
I wanna SCREAM!!!
hahahax..
suddenly feel like going to the beach and let it all out!
hur hur..

feel so much betta after blogging this out.
hehes.. =]
i guess i will just bear with it for the time being..
cant possibly dun talk to tt person right?
esp when i see him/her almost everyday.
hahax..

last time din come across this kind of person.
at least not that i know of in my pri or sec sch.
luckily last time dun have.. at least I had a wonderful 16 yrs of life!
heh.. =D

Smiles alwayS- =))


`i believe
...