Paradise: Good day!!
play around with the bounceicles. drag them round. jump on them. and more!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005
「 bouncing away 2:16 am 」

ytd went to chris's hse to help her with her maths! reached her hse at abt 10am.. left at 3 plus..almost 4.. hahax.. so tt's abt 5 hrs plus of maths.. I'm drunk! haha.. maths can really drive ppl crazy.. oh no! Chris's hse has got a whole box of fruitips.. hahax.. but it's diff from those normal types i tink cox dun have the sugar on top one.. jux plainly gums.. imagine 1 whole box leh.. inside i tink have got more than 20 bars.. my gosh!!?? How to finish? hahax.. she gave me one..
Hopefully i really did help u in ur maths.. jux practise more n i tink u shld be able to get it someday!! Jiayou! =)

After so many hrs of maths.. hees.. time to take a break!! Went to watch Initial D!! woohoo!! =D supposed to catch the 4 plus show.. but serene n ps could not get gd seats so in the end we watched the 6 plus show.. anw luckily they din buy the 4 plus one cox I was late.. hees.. so sorry!! Initial D is v v v NICE!!!! I love it!! hehes.. Edison is v shuai!! hahax..
Wah.. ytd i really ate a lot besides the proper meals.. chocs and sweets at chris's hse.. ice kachang.. popcorn.. cheesy sausage.. lemon tea!! My gosh!! hahax.. it's time to exercise liao! hees..

This morning wenta sch to have my pw meeting.. as usual we side-track a lot.. hahax.. but the discussion was pretty fun! woke up at 6.30 leh.. so early!! urrghs.. i need a nap ltr.. too tired alr..

Tml is my chinese LC and oral!! I'm the 1st to go for oral.. i dun wan i dun wan...!!!!!!!! I'm scared.. i dun wan it to be like last yr during the Os.. the no of times i stammered was really frightening!!! I dun wan history to repeat itself.. haiz.. I'm jux too nervous la.. but wad to do? Gotta try to calm myself down.. wish me luck ba.. hees =]]

Smile alwayS- =))


`i believe
...