Paradise: emotional..
play around with the bounceicles. drag them round. jump on them. and more!

Thursday, July 21, 2005
「 bouncing away 7:35 am 」

dismissed at 12.40 today!!!! hooray! yipE! haha.. cox dun hav cca mah..
consumed my lunch at the canteen 1st.. b4 returning home..

Was reading blogs jux now.. as I read.. my heart seems to become heavier.. things dun seem to be set in the right way.. dun seem to be gg smoothly.. have I made the wrong choice?
been feeling rather emotional recently.. feel like crying out loud!! Problems seem to be coming one after another.. not jux for me but for my frenz too.. Was holding back my tears jux now when I finished reading the blogs.. I dun wanna cry now.. I'm holding on.. i'm controling.. cox i feel tt more challenges will be coming my way.. n I have to face them.. hav to keep gg.. i have to persevere on!!! hahax.. dun worry for me.. I'm fine!! =)

Things dun look gd esp after mid-yrs.. i wonder.. izzit becoz of results? I dunno.. talking abt results.. i din do well.. n i feel inferior to my ex- classmates.. all of them did pretty well.. or rather fantastic results.. n me? all of us came from the same sch.. but the results we produced in jc are so diff.. it makes me wonder.. am I suited for jc? I dunno.. I feel lost sometimes.. intially I thot i have figured out but things seem to be coming my way n once again it makes me wonder.. am i suppose to be where i am now? Haha.. time to fig out againx..

My mood swings pretty fast these few days.. can be hyper yet can also suddenly feel v moody.. oops.. hahax.. think I hav somehow been affected by my friends' mood.. if they are feeling low.. i will somehow feel low too..
I cherish all my friendships.. friends are IMPT to me.. have I put in too much faith in friendship? I dunno.. maybe.. wad i'm afraid is tt we are drifting apart.. needless to say in distance.. but wad abt the heart? Indeed we haven been meeting up for quite some time n all of us are busy.. will our friendship last? really.. it makes me wonder.. exactly how deep our friendship is.. how strong is the foundation of our friendship?? I'm not too sure.. dist after all plays the main role.. n it is the dist tt we hav to overcome.. can we do it? I sincerely hope we can.. =]

till now.. i'm really delighted to hav a friendship tt lasts 11 yrs.. a friendship tt is really close.. indeed during the sec sch days.. it's hard to keep in touch but after all we did it!!! I'm proud ot it!! hahax.. n we are in the same sch now.. haha.. u shld know who u are.. *winks! ^^

Smiles alwayS- =))


`i believe
...